Program calendar enables planning the schedule of broadcasting a playlist with files, and editing the program content online.
- User-friendly interface is very similar to Google calendar.
- Daily, weekly, and monthly viewings.
- Setting up the programs’ repeating daily, weekly, and EOW.
- Unique colour code for every program.
- Recording a show in live or pass-through mode.
«Teleradio» studio enables to drag audio and video files from the library directly to the playlist. The playlist is built of the program blocks. Once created, the playlist can be used again if required.
- Interactive interface allows to drag and drop media files.
- A full control of switch on/off points for tracks and playlists!
- Editing and viewing metadata in a browser window.
- Loading option for easy editing and shared usage.
- Automatic cut for the programs that exceed the specified time limits.
Control the whole team of your radio station.
«Teleradio» studio offers advanced user management that enables the staff hierarchy for the access to broadcasting slot.
- The option to allow one or several DJs choosing the slot for a program.
- Possibility to give a user all the rights to control a radio station.
- Centralizing and control over your personnel contacts.
- Intuitive search and adding the programs.
- Every user can control their uploads and downloads.
«Teleradio» enables live broadcast with the option to modify the playlist and incoming stream without interrupting the broadcast.
On the page “On Air” you can drag media files if you need to change the priority of a live broadcast. Stream retranslation means including the incoming streams from telephone into the live broadcast or live DJ broadcasting. A program can be set up for record, to switch the records at a time specified.
A smart block is a set of audio tracks and video files added from a library according to specified criteria.
The system enables you to create two types of smart blocks:
- Static smart block is a smart block that enables both criteria recording and immediate file adding while being saved. It allows for editing and viewing the block in the library before it is added to the program.
- Dynamic smart block is a smart block that enables only criteria recording while being saved. The block content is generated automatically on adding the block to the program.